“Working for a large group like VINCI Facilities means that you can develop yourself professionally and that there are always nice perspectives.”
Network Security Engineer
Secure the future! Looking for a new challenge in which you tackle cyber criminals, botnets, ransomware, spear phishing and zero-day exploits? Find it, in our sparkling teams, where you can develop yourself according to your strenghts and interest!
- maintain and secure network infrastructures for our clients in the corporate market
- work on the full cycle of design, implementation and runtine management
- realize network security solutions for clients in Belgium
- stay up to date with the newest IT trends and market developments
- a varied work content with the possibility to specialize in one or more domains, for example:
- Software Defined Networking, routing and switching (Access Layer, WAN and Datacenter)
- Threat Protection, Next Generation Firewalling and Application Delivery
- Enterprise Wireless
- Performance measurement, Configuration management & Compliancy checking
- all-round IT knowledge and an in-depth knowledge of Network & Security
- CCNP level or equal through experience, preferably Security
- interest in Software Defined Networking
- experience with different firewalls: Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
- experience with Application Delivery Controllers is a plus
- good knowledge of Windows server, virtualization and Linux. Knowledge of automation tools is a must.
- knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus. Driver’s License B.
- fun working environment with sparkling teams and flexible working hours
- personal learning and development plan, training and career opportunities
- complete salary package including company car, expense allowance, etc.
- hospitalisation and group insurance… and free fruit at work!
- high fun factor and lots of sport/cultural/family activities
- a lot of initiatives regarding knowledge sharing (Lean Coffees, Lunch and Learn, technical sessions, etc.)
How to apply?
Come work with us and discover ‘the VINCI Energies way of life!’. Apply here! You can count on a fast, accurate and personal treatment of your application. Questions? You can reach Ines Thevelein, recruiter on 09/210 81 50.
Give ICT your ‘touch’! Axians, brand of VINCI Energies, is the linking pin in our connected planet, offering smart solutions & services for ICT and telecom. Literally ‘the best of ICT with a human touch‘: we combine innovative and best-in-class technologies with a personal approach, towards our customers and towards you, our colleague. You enter an inspiring and innovative working environment, with a lot of room for initiative and entrepreneurship. Plenty of variety: in team you take up challenging projects for different customers in diverse sectors (business, Healthcare, industry, etc.). Or are you more the hands-on technical type, excited to execute turnkey projects or maintenance for telecom and radio operators? Start working at a vibrant organization, where we put knowledge sharing and training at the center, but never lose sight of the fun factor!