You are seeking an internship, a dual training contract or a position? You would like to work at VINCI Facilities in Belgium? There are a number of options for applying.
Recruitment is done at a local level and as closely related to the operational field as possible. If your application is selected, you will meet the people with whom you will be working in your future business unit.
Applying for an internship or a position online
We regularly post the descriptions of job openings on the VINCI Energies recruitment section and on our LinkedIn page. The CV’s are closely examined: even if your profile does not match the position, your CV will be kept for future reference.
We regularly take part in forums and trade fairs, thus providing you with opportunities to meet us directly and get to know us better. In 2019 VINCI Energies Belgium was present at the following job fairs:
- 12/02/2020Job fair Port of Antwerp Antwerp
- 19/02/2020Job fair Thomas More Geel
- 10/03/2020Job fair Thomas More - Campus de NayerSint-Kathelijne-Waver
- 11/03/2020Job fair Artesis Platyn / Karel de GroteAntwerp
- 12/03/2020Job fair UC Leuven Limburg
- 13/03/2020Job fair HELHA Bergen
- 13/03/2020Job fair KUL TechnologiecampusGhent
- 26/03/2020Jobhappening Kortrijk
- 27/03/2020Job fair EPHECBrussels